Friday, October 24, 2008

I love photoshop!

I love photoshop!

I read this blog-ish page almost daily. They always have amazing design ideas and inspirations.

I tried out one of their tutorials, and came up with this. Also see my facebook page - pics #14 & 59 (Em for Pres)!

I originally took this pic last Christmas (2007) when we all got matching hats for our trip to Brianhead. The final came out ok for how underexposed the original was...

Specs of original pic:
1/400 second
ISO 400
F13
Focal Length: 18mm

PS - I have more images for sale now! Someday istock and dreamstime will concede to having some of my portfolio on their site...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Em, you are really good at this graphic design/picture/photoshop stuff... you should go to school and make it into your profession or something ;)