Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What dreams may come

We went to a place called Spiral Jetty last weekend.

http://www.spiraljetty.org/

It was BEAUTIFUL. We got up at 4:00 am so we could catch it at sunrise. Me, Annie, and my Pops went. These clouds and reflection reminded me of the movie 'What Dreams May Come'. Good movie. Good times with my family. And I even got to teach my daddy something. It's not every day a girl gets to teach her dad something. I showed him how to use layers and masks in photoshop to combine images, or adjust facial lighting, or increase saturation.

Settings:

1/100s
f5.6
ISO: 100
18mm focal length
No Flash
Rebel XTI

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Beautiful image. Yay for having a place to share your images, I should work more on mine, but it always seems I'm chasing or holding someone... I look forwards to seeing more of your work!